Thank you for joining us at A Knitter’s Fantasy at Chaney High School in Youngstown, Ohio, on Saturday, April 11, 2015. Here are just a few reminders to help make our event run smoothly:
• Plenty of free parking is available.
• Please note that smoking is not permitted in the building. Also, food and beverages are not permitted in classrooms. Please keep all food and refreshments in the cafeteria area.
• Raffle tickets will be available at $1.00 each or 6 tickets for $5.00. Tickets will be available at the Registration tables. Note that raffle tickets will not be sold after noon.
• Please remember to bring your Caps for Kids hat. This is a worthwhile project. We will also accept any scarves, mittens, sweaters, or baby items that you would like to donate. If you do not have the skill or the time to make a cap, a purchased one is acceptable but will not be allowed in the contest. Note that all ballots for the "Caps for Kids" Contest must be submitted by noon. Winners will be announced after the Fashion Show.
• A Knitters’ Swap Table will be available! Bring your unwanted extra needles, pattern books, extra skeins of yarn and knitting notions. Everyone is welcome to contribute items they no longer have use for and take items they can use.
• You must pre-register for the Fashion Show. Sign-up forms are online and can be found here.There is a limit of four items and two walk-throughs so that there is time for everyone to participate.
• We are sorry if you do not receive your first choice for classes. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. We are sure you will find all of the classes of value. Some of them require advanced preparation and materials. Please note the requirements for the classes in which you are enrolled and be prepared with all required materials and homework when your class begins.